At home assembly is minimal and we provide an instruction video for every scooter model found on our Vimeo page. For step-by-step instructions, please see below. For video instruction for your PHLEX, follow this link: https://vimeo.com/309918751
- Open box and remove the packing materials.
- Pull out the seat and any accessories and set them aside.
- Lift the scooter straight up to remove it from the box.
- Pull the handlebars up to align it and pull the lever to lock it into place.
- To install the seat, make sure the lever is open and then slide the seat in.
- Adjust the seat to the desired height and then snap the lever to lock it into place.
- Adjust the round tension nut to make the seat clamp tighter.
- Adjust brake levers into desired position and tighten with allen wrench 5mm (included)
- Fine brake adjustments are made by loosening lock ring on brake lever then turning the adjustment barrel, counterclockwise will increase brake tension-clockwise will decrease brake tension.
- Locater charger and power cord then plug together.
- Locate the rubber cap located on the foot deck towards rear tire.
- Uncap rubber cover and plug the round pin from charger into socket on scooter.
- Then plug charger into 110v standard wall outlet.
- Red light Indicates; scooter is charging.
- Green Light indicates; scooter is fully charged. Unplug charger from scooter. It is not recommended to leave the charger connected once scooter is fully charged.
- Always charge your scooter in a dry well ventilated area.
Shop now by visiting www.phatscooters.com.