Connections on Phat Scooters® can come loose from the bumps you encounter while riding. If the headlight has a loose connection, there will be no response. Please follow the steps below.
- Remove the 2 mounting screws on the headlight.
- Unsnap off of the handlebar the 2 plastic ring mounts that attach the headlight to the handlebars.
- On the bottom of the headlight, there is a Philips screw, remove that screw to expose the 2 connectors. There may be a third small brown connector, it is not used for anything.
- Verify that all of the connections are tight and that none of the wires are disconnected.
- Reverse the process to put the headlight back together.
If the above troubleshooting did not resolve your concerns, please email email@example.com open a support ticket. In order to expedite the process, please provide the following information:
- Contact Information
- Wheel ID or Original Scooter Order # (if available)
- Scooter Model and Purchase Year
- Description of Problem (attach pictures and videos if possible)
- Description of what troubleshooting you’ve already completed
Shop now by visiting www.phatscooters.com.