The throttle should always fit flush and there should not be any space. If you are experiencing a loose throttle or a gap, please follow the steps below.
Throttle with RED speed selection button:
- Using a 2.5mm allen wrench, tighten the small screw that is directly below your speed control button.
- If the silver piece is loose or gapping, apply a small drop of glue to grip to hold it in place.
Throttle with BLACK speed selection button:
- Using a 4 mm allen wrench into hole in the end of the grip itself. There is a 4mm allen bolt inside. Clock throttle to comfortable position and tighten 4mm allen.
If the above troubleshooting did not resolve your concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org open a support ticket. In order to expedite the process, please provide the following information:
- Contact Information
- Wheel ID or Original Scooter Order # (if available)
- Scooter Model and Purchase Year
- Description of Problem (attach pictures and videos if possible)
- Description of what troubleshooting you’ve already completed
Shop now by visiting www.phatscooters.com.