Voiding the warranty
- The Warranty will be voided with avoidable, continued operation of the Phat Scooters® Scooter after an error code appears indicating a mechanical or operational problem.
- Phat Scooters® Scooters severely damaged or declared to be a total loss will not be covered under this Warranty.
- Exposing the Scooter or battery to ambient temperatures above 131°F or below 14°F for more than 24 hours at a time will void the Warranty.
- Subjecting the Phat Scooters® Scooter to flood water, windstorms, hailstorms or other similar occurrences will void the Warranty.
- Immersion of the Phat Scooters® Scooter in any liquid medium will void the Warranty.
- Attempting to alter the programming of any Phat Scooters® electronic system will void the Warranty.
Warranty Voidance Specific to the Batteries
In addition to the actions set forth above which will void the Warranty, the battery warranty will be voided in the event the following actions occur:
- Damage resulting from intentional abuse, a collision or accident, or opening of the battery case will void the Warranty.
- Exposing the battery to direct flame or the immersion of the battery in any liquid medium will void the Warranty.
- Dropping the battery onto hard surfaces, sufficient to crack the outer casing will void the Warranty. If the user drops the battery and the outer casing does not crack, the user should contact Phat Scooters® to have the battery inspected.
All speakers and lights are installed on site when purchased. The installation is intensive and is not recommended for aftermarket installation. Aftermarket installation of speakers or light not performed by Phat Scooters® will VOID the warranty.
Shop now by visiting www.phatscooters.com.